Internet banking suggestions
Further improvements are in place as a result of your internet bank comments and suggestions
21 November 2011: Thank you for all of your feedback on the launch of our new Nationwide internet banking.
It’s great to have your views and suggestions for making the service even better. We have already published many of your comments but if you don’t see yours listed please rest assured that we have noted everything and it will all be taken into account when reviewing future updates to the internet bank.
We’re pleased to confirm that following your feedback a number of changes that you’ve asked for have now been made. These include:
- OFX downloads are now compatible with MS Money
- The default £0.00 has been removed from the quick transfer and payment screens
- The anniversary date for e-Savings Plus accounts is now shown on your online statement
- The original bond investment details are now shown on your online statement
- The account name and number will now display on print-outs of your transactions
- We have improved the Accessibility of the site to meet WCAG 2.0 Level A standard
- Plus many more…
We have also updated the Frequently Asked Questions which will answer many of the queries you sent us, for example, browser compatibility, how we involved customers in the design, our current position on providing a mobile app, where to locate the activity summary and much more.
If you are experiencing and technical issues, please contact our dedicated Call Centre immediately on 08457 30 20 10.